Every human deserves a few basic things and it hurts my heart to see them go without. So here’s a gentle reminder that you matter and you deserve a few basic things in life and unless you’re getting these things you aren’t surrounding yourself with the type of people you deserve.
1. Everyone deserves to be loved for who and what they are.
2. You’re feelings matter and are valid. You deserve to be heard when you’re not happy.
3. Happiness. Everyone deserves some kind of happiness.
4. To see beautiful sunrises at least every once and awhile.
5. To be cared about. Cares for is something different, but cares about is something everyone deserves.
6. To not feel alone in this world. If you’re reading this, you’re not alone even if you feel that you are. I’m here for anyone always. Even complete strangers.
7. To be better for yourself. If something isn’t perfect in your life, you deserve the opportunity to make it better for your own personal gain. You don’t owe anyone anything and you need to put your own needs first always, because you can’t take care of someone else if you’re falling apart.
This isn’t the most beautifully written piece, but it’s honest. I wrote it quickly and am putting it out without proofreading just in case someone needs to hear it right now. So I apologize for any sense it doesn’t make.